Home Dwelling Insurance

Dwelling Insurance

Dwelling Insurance policies are usually utilized to provide coverage for homes that are not primarily occupied by the owner of the property, such as a rental occupied by a tenant. However, you can also utilize this type of policy to cover a home occupied by the owner. This is typically used when the owner cannot afford a homeowners’ policy. The Dwelling Policy offers coverage just for the structure and eliminates the other additional coverages found in the homeowners’ policy possibly saving you a substantial amount of money. Dwelling Insurance policies are available three different forms which are Basic, Broad, and Special. All of the forms cover the dwelling but each different form allocates other coverages for damages which are outlined in the policy. The Basic form provides the lesser coverage and the Special form provides the most coverage.

Give us a call to learn more about Dwelling Insurance, what it covers and the different options available to you. We will answer your questions and guide you through the process to ensure your home has the coverage you want and need.

Insurance or home trading